Attending a presentation about Islam in Stratford, Connecticut, Barbara Heimlich recognized for the first time the similarity between Islam and other Abrahamic faiths.
- Muslim Teacher Sends 95% of His Pupils to Top Univ.
- Singapore Fatwa Allows Human Milk Bank
- Memorize Qur’an Chapter, Get Free Tattoo Removal
- Hajj Mutawafas Keep Centuries-old Tradition Alive
- Politicians, Religious Groups Horrified by Sun’s Nazi Column
- Imam Opens Heart About Being Muslim
- Department Store Opens Prayer Room for Muslims in Seoul
- Santa Clara Sets August as Muslim Appreciation Month
Santa Clara County, in California, hosted a ceremony on Monday, August 14, to issue a proclamation recognizing August as “Muslim Appreciation and Awareness Month.”
Horrified by the fatalities in Charlottesville white supremacist rally, an American Muslim group has urged Muslims nationwide to host events to meet their neighbors and speak out against racism and xenophobia without dehumanizing and demonizing the other.
One year after Muhammad Ali’s death, the life of the Muslim boxing legend, Olympian and civil rights warrior is to be turned into a knockout stage musical.
What he failed to do however was to clearly acknowledge this as a terrorist incident, instead he referred to ‘hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides.’
Believing that change can start by one person, Moina Shaiq started her “Meet a Muslim” program a year ago, answering questions of curious people in San Francisco
US Muslim activists flooded social media with reactions to Virginia's Saturday's rally and subsequent scuffles and the deadly attack.
LONDON – Waking up to another day in Trump’s America, where as a break from the President’s sabre rattling with North Korea, something ...
Awarding grants to small nonprofits and organizations focused on American Muslims, the Pillars fund has been gaining national attention for pushing back against anti-Muslim rhetoric.
– Seeing it as one of the most common harassment techniques used against Muslim women in the US, a Muslim woman has created a new self-defense technique against attacks involving grabbing hijab.
the president of a Cleveland East Muslim association, in Ohio, has been invited by the city’s Unitarian Church to give a speech to its congregation and bring Islam closer to them.
A leading American civil rights group welcomed on Wednesday, August 9, the determinations by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) finding reasonable cause that Cargill violated Muslim employees right for religious accommodation.