“Mornings in Jenin” is a story that will deeply touch your heart, sometimes you will hate being so helpless, and other times you will despise that feeling of guilt that usually goes nowhere but to some helpless prayers that you wish are answered sooner than you think.It is not a lightly sad read.
- We Need to Talk About `Eid: Lauren Booth
- French Muslim Players in Russia World Cup
- 7 Muslim Countries to Watch in World Cup
- Malaysians Celebrate Month-long `Eid Al-Fitr
- Mo Salah Gets 100-KG Birthday Cake in Grozny
- World Leaders Greet Muslims on `Eid Al-Fitr
- World Muslims Celebrate `Eid Al-Fitr (In Pictures)
- 140,000 Gather for `Eid Prayer in Birmingham
In Pakistani weddings, it is traditionally customary for the couple to receive gifts of cash from attendees and guests. The bride is also gifted formal jewelry by her close relatives.
Although Arabic is the language used by the vast majority of the Arabs, this doesn't mean that it's the only language used in the region. Here is a list of 13 other languages used by minorities of the Arab world.