Read part one Life went on for another five years and I was then in my final year of that elite high school. ...
- Muslims Raise More Than £20K for London Victims
- How Did Muslims React to London Attack?
- Halima Aden, Proud Hijabi on Fashion Runways
- British Muslim: We Are Undeterred By Terrorism
- Meet Muslim Genius Teaching Math in Leicester at 14
- NJ Muslim Hailed Hero After Defusing Street Fight
- Muslim Olympian Fencer Sends Message to Trump
- Ontario Muslim Becomes First Hijabi Escort Officer
Just recently, I was watching a program about when the British allies liberated Bergen-Belsen death camp in Germany shortly before the end of ...
There is a common belief across the globe that if you are a veiled Muslim woman, then you are somewhat limited in choice ...
“Mornings in Jenin” is a story that will deeply touch your heart, sometimes you will hate being so helpless, and other times you will despise that feeling of guilt that usually goes nowhere but to some helpless prayers that you wish are answered sooner than you think.It is not a lightly sad read.
In Pakistani weddings, it is traditionally customary for the couple to receive gifts of cash from attendees and guests. The bride is also gifted formal jewelry by her close relatives.
Although Arabic is the language used by the vast majority of the Arabs, this doesn't mean that it's the only language used in the region. Here is a list of 13 other languages used by minorities of the Arab world.