Why Do Some Women Want to Be Sexualized? | About Islam
Home > Ask About Islam > Social Life > Why Do Some Women Want to Be Sexualized?

Why Do Some Women Want to Be Sexualized?

Ibraheem

Mar 02, 2017

Question

Salam alaikum, I am Ibraheem, a convert into Islam. I want to understand why so many woman want to enslave themselves into public sex objects in the name of "freedom and equality" Please, do they not know what they are doing, or what freedom and equality are? And how does one explain to one's family or other women the error? Thank you so very much for your insights. I read many articles encouraging complete nudity (free the nipple) among women in America, if you read it (be warned it is full of pornography) it stands as an example of the fallacies which are becoming commonly accepted all over the world from Russia to the US.

Answer

About Sadaf Farooqi

Sadaf Farooqi is an author, blogger and freelance writer based in Karachi, Pakistan. To date, Sadaf has authored over 300 original articles, most of which can be accessed on her blog, "Sadaf's Space" (sadaffarooqi.wordpress.com). She has recently started self-publishing her past articles as non-fiction Islamic books, which are available on Amazon and Kindle (www.amazon.com/author/sadaffarooqi)