Where to Look For a Potential Spouse? | About Islam
Home > Ask About Islam > Where to Look For a Potential Spouse?

Where to Look For a Potential Spouse?

Anonymous

Oct 07, 2018

Question

As salamu alikum, Though born in India, I was raised in Saudi Arabia. Unlike the cultural upbringing of India and conservative one of Saudi, my upbringing was quite liberal (not in rebellious sense). Though born Muslims our entirely family re-established our Islamic beliefs according to the true Islam of the early generation. This has sort of left me and my family as outcast in our Indian as well as Arab community. Now on the search for a potential spouse, my family struggles is stereotypical Islamic beliefs in both the countries or maybe that our family circles are quite limited. Can you please help me and my family in guiding us to a place where we can look for a potential groom? Can we look online. If yes, then which websites? My family would greatly appreciate your help. Jazak Allah khair.

Answer

About Sadaf Farooqi

Sadaf Farooqi is an author, blogger and freelance writer based in Karachi, Pakistan. To date, Sadaf has authored over 300 original articles, most of which can be accessed on her blog, "Sadaf's Space" (sadaffarooqi.wordpress.com). She has recently started self-publishing her past articles as non-fiction Islamic books, which are available on Amazon and Kindle (www.amazon.com/author/sadaffarooqi)