I Want to Marry Him: Can We Chat to Stay in Touch? | About Islam
Home > Ask About Islam > I Want to Marry Him: Can We Chat to Stay in Touch?

I Want to Marry Him: Can We Chat to Stay in Touch?

Anonymous

Jul 05, 2018

Question

I'm 19 years old and in love with a boy... No meetings... No dates... No late night calls... Both of us have never touched each other and we are not even intending to do so... Sir we want to marry each other at the appropriate time with the will of our parents and family... All we do is to chat with each other just to keep in touch... We have no wrong intentions for each other. I want to know is it still haram or wrong?? Should we end up?? Please guide me.

Answer

About Sadaf Farooqi

Sadaf Farooqi is an author, blogger and freelance writer based in Karachi, Pakistan. To date, Sadaf has authored over 300 original articles, most of which can be accessed on her blog, "Sadaf's Space" (sadaffarooqi.wordpress.com). She has recently started self-publishing her past articles as non-fiction Islamic books, which are available on Amazon and Kindle (www.amazon.com/author/sadaffarooqi)