Should I Tell Parents About My Brother's Sins? | About Islam
Home > Ask About Islam > Should I Tell Parents About My Brother’s Sins?

Should I Tell Parents About My Brother’s Sins?

Anonymous

Jan 02, 2018

Question

What is the ruling when a guy brings a girl over at 4 am with no parents at home and they attempt to stay in the guy's room. Luckily his sister is still awake and she forces him to take the girl back to her home, if not she would tell her mother. The thing is that her brother went out with this girl already and his sister already made a deal with him. But should she still tell her parents? And what is the ruling for the first scenario?

Answer

About Sadaf Farooqi

Sadaf Farooqi is an author, blogger and freelance writer based in Karachi, Pakistan. To date, Sadaf has authored over 300 original articles, most of which can be accessed on her blog, "Sadaf's Space" (sadaffarooqi.wordpress.com). She has recently started self-publishing her past articles as non-fiction Islamic books, which are available on Amazon and Kindle (www.amazon.com/author/sadaffarooqi)