May I Pray for the Deceased Man I Loved? | About Islam
Home > Ask About Islam > Social Life > May I Pray for the Deceased Man I Loved?

May I Pray for the Deceased Man I Loved?

Ayu

Nov 17, 2016

Question

Assalamua'alaikum w.b.t. Recently I lost someone I loved dearly and already plan to get married but unfortunately he's passed away due to illness.Can we meet again in the world after and continue our dream to be husband and wife. Its very hard for me since he is gone and I miss him a lot. Will all my prayer & dua through Allah can reach him (His Soul)? Do I have to mention his name every time or whenever I wish to make dua for him? Please need advice and am totally lost.

Answer

About Sadaf Farooqi

Sadaf Farooqi is an author, blogger and freelance writer based in Karachi, Pakistan. To date, Sadaf has authored over 300 original articles, most of which can be accessed on her blog, "Sadaf's Space" (sadaffarooqi.wordpress.com). She has recently started self-publishing her past articles as non-fiction Islamic books, which are available on Amazon and Kindle (www.amazon.com/author/sadaffarooqi)