How to Improve Interpersonal Skills When I Talk Too Much? | About Islam
Home > Ask About Islam > How to Improve Interpersonal Skills When I Talk Too Much?

How to Improve Interpersonal Skills When I Talk Too Much?

Anonymous

Nov 10, 2018

Question

Assalam alaykum! I am a student and I am kind of trying to improve my interpersonal skills. I talk excessively, have anger issues, get depressed. I feel my iman is very low. How do I get closer to Allah? Also, I want to learn and understand Quran, Hadith, Fiqh, Seerah but I don't know where to start. I don't even understand Arabic plus my studies. How do I get to the point where my intention for doing everything becomes for the sake of Allah? Please suggest me something. Jazak Allahu khairan kaseera

Answer

About Dina Mohamed Basiony

Dina Mohamed Basiony is a writer based in Cairo, Egypt. She is the Chief Editor of ProductiveMuslim.com. She specializes in Islam and spirituality. Dina holds an MA and BA in Journalism and Mass Communication from the American University in Cairo.