- London Borough Hosts Open Ramadan Iftar
- When You Are Alone, Enjoy God’s Company
- Scientist Lists Tips for Muslims to Avoid Thirst During Ramadan
- What Is Your Love Language with Allah?
- Launching Food Drive for Needy, Canadian Muslims Combine Giving with Fasting
- 8 Ways to Manage Stress with a Spiritual Boost
- Destroyed in Arson, Connecticut Mosque Hosts Ramadan Iftar
- Can Non-Fasting Women Eat in Public?
Do you love Allah? For every Muslim, the answer to this short question should be a resounding “YES!”. But if we love Allah, how are we showing it? In an ...
With a traveling husband, a strong willed child, and a business for which I have to juggle between new product development, design sessions, marketing, blogging, social media, I can assure ...
Shocked by mosque arson a week ago, the Muslim community in New Haven, Connecticut, gathered Wednesday in front of the building for a Ramadan community iftar, Religion News Service reported. ...
The lesson here is to know that you are not really alone; Allah Almighty is with you. And this is a very important part of the journey. When you feel alone, don’t feel lonely, feel that Allah is opening the doors of His presence for you. When you are alone,..